Square Scarf - Jojo
There is just something so elegant about a square scarf - you'll feel stylish and beautiful throughout your day because you're literally wearing art! The gorgeous satin charmeuse fabric is soft, fluid, and drapes like a cloud around you. It's the perfect go-to statement piece to pair with jeans or your little black dress. Wear as a head scarf to keep your do in place as you breeze through the country side in your open air jeep or VW Bug. See video below to wear as hijab or turban.
• 36" x 36" square
• Made from OEKO-TEX certified silky luxurious satin charmeuse fabric
• Handmade, zero waste, ethically made
• Designed, printed, cut, and sewn in North America
• Vivid water-based sublimation colors that will never fade
• Finished with a rolled baby hem
• Hand wash in cold water, or machine wash on delicate with non-toxic detergent, hang to dry
• Original artwork by award-winning artist Cyn Macgregor
• This product supports our commitment to clean water
Pro tip: Fold the square into a triangle. On the folded edge, grab the two ends and pull up toward your chin (be sure the triangle is pointy end down) and bring the ends behind your neck. Cross the ends, and wrap the scarfs ends around your neck. You can tie the ends together to keep securely in place or let them hang loose. Beautiful!