Long Scarf: Under the Sea
This rectangular long scarf is so elegant and stylish! You'll feel classy and beautiful throughout your day. [ Image shown is poly-chiffon,16" x 72" ] Choose from 3 gorgeous fabrics that are all luxurious, fluid, and will drape beautifully. Made to wash and wear without fading. You'll feel sophisticated, beautiful, and inspired wearing this scarf because you're literally wearing art! Get fancy and pair with your little black dress or pair with a jean jacket for street wear.
• 10" x 45" or 16" x 72"
• Made in a factory with OEKO-TEX certification for standardized and safe working conditions
• Luxe fabrics. Choose: semi-sheer poly-chiffon, satin charmeuse, or matte crepe
• Handmade, zero waste, ethically made
• Designed, printed, cut, and sewn in North America
• Vivid water-based sublimation colors that will never fade
• Finished with a rolled baby hem
• Hand wash in cold water, or machine wash on delicate with non-toxic detergent, hang to dry
• Original artwork by award-winning artist Cyn Macgregor
• This product supports our commitment to clean water
Pro tip: Place the middle of the scarf at the front of your neck and bring the ends behind your neck, cross the ends, and wrap around your neck so the ends are in the front. Either tie the ends together or let them hang loose. Or wear it in the French way! Fold the scarf in half, so its 16" x 36", and place the middle of the scarf behind your neck. Bring both ends forward and push the two loose ends through the loop. Beautiful!